You can access the “Power Panel”, the Web management console of the Virtual Server, via the Internet browser at https://SERVERADDRESS:4643 and once you have logged in with the “Administrator” (in case of Windows server) or “root” (in case of Linux server) account, it allows you to perform maintenance operations on the Virtual Server, most of which are also possible when the Virtual Server is switched off, such as:
• Stop and Start the Virtual Server
• Perform a backup and restore of the entire Virtual Server in a space provided on the Aruba Backup servers
• Transfer files between your Computer, business or personal, and the Virtual Server
• Change the “Administrator” or “root” password of the Virtual Server
• Change the firewall rules of the virtual server
• Monitor the state of the Virtual Server and check the traffic logs
• Solve any problem found in the Virtual Server
The Power Panel user guide can be downloaded from the Power Panel itself.
Alternatively you can use the Video Guides for the management.